State Recording Secretary: Kentucky
Cheryl Ann is a member of the Kentucky State Assembly and is a State Recording Secretary.
Business Hours: 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Travel Agent
- Project Management Assistant
- Office Manager
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word
- Professional and detail oriented
Kentucky State Assembly
$25.00 – Recording Fee – via Zoom meeting -100% of funds support the Kentucky Assembly minus 3% Paypal fee
- Recording fees are waived if your documents are already notarized.
- Only submit paperwork for notarization from the following sources:
- www.theAmericanStatesAssembly.net > under Correct Your Status
- info@myStatusSelect.com – Service
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Service
- Donations are gratefully accepted by the recorder for their time.
$25.00 – Publishing Fee – 100% of funds support the Kentucky Assembly minus 3% Paypal fee
- Publishing places your documents on the public record.
- You must publish to get your credential cards.
$50.00 – Credential Cards (2) – ($7.50 for priority mail fees, 3% Paypal fee, remaining balance is split between supporting Anna and her team and the Kentucky Assembly)
- Use a passport quality photo, no glasses. .jpg (Jpeg) file preferred over .png
- Photo of red thumbprint (use good light source).
Subsequent Recording Fees – $25.00 Zoom Meeting plus $4.00 per page
- To keep your costs down please try to have all your documents ready at the initial meeting to avoid these additional recording fees.
- For example: Common Carry, baby deeds, paperwork you forgot to include in the initial appointment or documents you would like to add to your record at a later date.
What does the Kentucky Assembly purchase with these funds? Currently basic office expenses such as postage, copier ink/toner, paper, flash drives, Zoom and Microsoft Office fees.
Contact Me to Make an Appointment
Join Status Select’s Recording Secretary Listing
Would you like to be listed in our countrywide listing? Join our Recording Secretary Listing Subscription today!
What's Included in Your Subscription
When you purchase a subscription to our Recording Secretary Listing, you will get the following:
- Your own webpage that includes a photo of you, your contact information, hours of operation, fees for traveling and recording, and anything else you would like to include about your service.
- Business Cards (if needed at additional cost)
To see an example of a Recording Secretary’s page, click here
Each Recording Secretary sets their own fees, hours of operation, and if they travel what the fee is for traveling.
Status Select isn’t the go-between between a recorder and their clients. Your contact information and the contact forms will include your email and go directly to you. Status Select doesn’t control potential incoming clients.
How To Subscribe To Our Service
Subscription Price: $15.00 per month
To subscribe to our service you must be an American State National.
Fill out the application form to the right and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
We will need to see a copy of your American State National Credentials or your 1779 form that has been recorded.
You will receive an invoice for your subscription each month.
If you are going to order business cards, pictured below is what they look like.
Join Our Recording Secretary Listing Service
Documents are professionally prepared. Please allow for 1 week to 1 month for completion. Click here to fill out the intake form and get started today!
Your documents will be formatted as E-Documents. Hard copies can be provided and sent USPS for those who do not have access to computers or do not use email.
Mobile Recording Service
If you're changing your political status in New Mexico and you are located in the Southwest area, we will be available to record your documents after November 2020.