Status Select provides professional services to those seeking to change their political status from United States citizens or naturalized citizens to American State Nationals by preparing the necessary documentation for recording and submission.
65 Houston Gulch Road, Glenwood, New Mexico 88039-9998
9am – 4pm
Available 5 Days A Week
Professional Document Services
Correct Your Political Status
Status Select will professionally prepare the documentation you will need to change your political status from United States citizen or naturalized citizen to an American State National. Click the link to fill out the intake form.
- Witness Affirmation
- 1779 Document
- Deed of Re-conveyance- US
- Deed of Conveyance-NON US
- Act of Expatriation-FIRST LAST
- Act of Expatriation-FIRST M. LAST
- Act of Expatriation- FIRST MIDDLE LAST
- Cancellation of All Prior Powers of Attorney
- Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act-Mandatory Notice
- DNA Paramount Claim
- Baby Deed of Land Recording
- Revocation of Election to Pay Income Tax- New York
- Revocation of Election to Pay Income Tax-WaDC
- Cover Letter- Declaration of Status- Secretary of State Pompeo
- Declaration of Political Status- Secretary of State Pompeo
With your prepared documents, you will receive the appropriate contact information for:
- Your State Coordinator
- Recording Secretary in your state
You will also receive detailed instructions on how the filing process works and the steps to take in correcting your status to become an American State National.
- Political Status Document Preparation: $50.00 per person-Documents are digitally formatted and will arrive as a pdf file to your email address.
- Basic Hardcopy Package: $60.00
- Welcome Home Deluxe Package: $75.00 (Hardcopy is sent)
To get started fill out the intake form on the Services page. Click Here
Correct Your Status For Free
Status Select was created for those who do not have the time or opt not to personalize their paperwork to correct their status.
Provided below are links that will take you to the files, forms, and contact information needed to correct your political status.
You do not need to pay anyone to help you correct your status and all the information is freely available online.
The American States Assembly
Correct Your Status
Declaration of Political Status
Click here to be taken to documents for declaring your political status.
Internal Revenue Service
Click here for information on IRS documents.
Status Select offers American State National Recording Secretaries the opportunity to list their services on our website.
They choose their hours, fees, and rates if they travel to record documents within their state.
December 2020 Status Select will also offer Recording services to those who live in New Mexico.
In December 2020 Status Select will be offering recording services to those in the Southwest New Mexico region.
Recording services are for those changing their political status to American State Nationals.
There are recording costs related to correcting your status. These fees are related to a Recording Secretary’s service, travel time (if they offer traveling), as well as Land Recording Fees.
Recording Secretaries set their own rates.
We Serve the 50 States
Status Select is available to prepare documents in all 50 states. Your documents will arrive ready to print if you have chosen the E-Document Package.
If you have chosen the Welcome Home Deluxe Package, your documents will arrive by Priority USPS mail.
Status Select Professional Services: Owner/Administrator
Evangeline is an American State National. As a State Citizen, she is a member of the New Mexico Assembly, a State Recording Secretary, and web coordinator for the New Mexico Assembly.
She is also a Federation Recording Secretary that is able to provide assistance to states if they need it for Recording, Publishing, Training, loading profile information or as a backup to the Assembly.
It is up to the Assembly to choose whether or not they wish to use the service. This service is pertinent for disorganized States that currently do not have a Coordinator and/or Recording Secretary.
Any monies collected on behalf of the State will be returned to that specific State.
We’ll Come to You
Our Recording services are available in Southwest New Mexico, make an appointment to have your documents recorded. We’ll come to you!
Not in Southwest New Mexico? Click here to see if there is a Recording Secretary in your state.
$45 Travel Fee
$25 Travel Fee
$35 Travel Fee
$45 Travel Fee
$45 Travel Fee
Dona Ana County
$45 Travel Fee
Here's Why State and County Recording Secretaries Should Join The Status Select Community
Status Select Professional Services was created to help bridge the gap between US Citizens trying to correct their political status and finding a State or County Recording Secretary to complete the process.
It is an advertising tool for each Assembly and can be helpful in outreach efforts. You can think of it like the Yellow Pages for each Assembly.
Our monthly subscription covers the following:
- Creating and Maintaining a recording secretary’s state homepage and his/her profile page. Setting up the homepage involves listing each county in the state and then linking each county to the recording secretary covers.
- Donates $5.00 from each subscription into a general fund to help other recording secretaries that may be struggling financially, get set up in their state.
- Can provide a community for recording secretaries to reach out to each other, ask questions, etc.
- Because Status Select professionally prepares documents for clients all over the country, we can connect our clients with their State or County Recording Secretary and get them home on the land and soil quickly and efficiently.
- Helps offset the cost of webhosting.
- Covers the cost of Springfield Virtual Solutions fees.
What Status Select doesn’t do:
- We do not dictate how each state chooses to create their fee schedules, business hours, or how they have chosen to record in their own state. These rules are created by their State Assembly.
- We do not assign email addresses or phone numbers. All recording secretaries are autonomous within their own state and completely control the information coming to them. For example, on each recording secretary’s profile page you will find a built in form. When someone fills out the form and clicks send, it goes directly to the recording secretary’s email. It doesn’t redirect or go through Status Select first.
- We do not advocate for one Land Recording platform over another. The two Land Recording platforms currently available are the Land Recording System (LRS) and The American States Assembly Land Recording Office (LRO). Both systems are available to recording secretaries to publish American State Nationals and American State Citizens and both are fully functional and can provide credentials as well. Recording secretaries can add to their profile page which platform they use. Some use both the LRS and the LRO.
“What we are doing by reclaiming our birthright political status as American State Nationals and American State Citizens and by expatriating from all presumed Territorial and Municipal citizenship(s) is to lawfully convert Legal Persons back into Lawful Persons.
We are explicitly declaring our political status and officially returning our Good Names, our Trade Names, to the Soil/Land jurisdiction of our actual States of the Union.
We are doing this specifically and one by one serving Notice on the Public Records of the commercial corporations operating the Sea and Air jurisdictions so there can be no further “accidentally on purpose” mistaking us for ‘US Citizens” or “Citizens of the United States” or “citizens under the 14th Amendment” to the Territorial Constitution reconfigured as the Articles of Incorporation for a Scottish Commercial Corporation that went bankrupt in 1907.“
—Anna Von Reitz
Documents are professionally prepared. Please allow for 1 week to 1 month for completion. Click here to fill out the intake form and get started today!
Your documents will be formatted as E-Documents. Hard copies can be provided and sent USPS for those who do not have access to computers or do not use email.
Mobile Recording Service
If you're changing your political status in New Mexico and you are located in the Southwest area, we will be available to record your documents after November 2020.