Available 5 Days A Week

Contact Us For Assistance in Correcting Your Political Status 


Send Us a Message

Help Me Correct My Political Status


Common Questions

What Information Do I Need to Provide For Your Professional Service?

We will need the following:

  • A copy of your birth certificate
  • If you have children, a copy of each of their birth certificates
  • Current address and phone number
  • All names used in the past: Maiden name, changed names, married names, aliases.
What Happens To My Documents After You Receive them?

For Preparing Documents:

We do not share or sell your information to anyone, for any reason. All documents are digital and will be deleted once the order is complete.

For Recording Documents:

If you live in New Mexico and will be recording your paperwork with us, all your documents will be kept on file in our office, and it will also go to the State Coordinator.

You will keep your original documentation and we hold onto a copy for our records, both digitally and in a physical location.

Recorded documents are only shared with the New Mexico Assembly State Coordinator and one other New Mexico Recording Secretary. None of your information will be sold or used for any reason.

How Long Does It Take To Receive My Prepared Documents?

Your prepared documents will be sent back to you via Email from one week to one month or as long as six weeks depending on how many other clients are also waiting.

Do You Offer Refunds?

We don’t offer refunds. 

Can I Upgrade My Package Selection?

We offer several different package options and you are welcome to upgrade. Just contact us within three days of your initial order and we’ll make sure you get the new package. 

Prepared Documents

Documents are professionally prepared. Please allow for 1 week to 1 month for completion. Click here to fill out the intake form and get started today!


Your documents will be formatted as E-Documents. Hard copies can be provided and sent USPS for those who do not have access to computers or do not use email.