- Version 1.2
- Download 0
- File Size 2.8 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 24, 2022
- Last Updated August 24, 2022
Editable Travel Stack
This Editable Travel Stack can be edited for those who are American State Nationals and those who choose not to correct their Birthright Political Status. The choice is always yours in how you choose to self-govern. If you’re not a State National, simply delete anything referring to being a Land Recorded American State National, including the areas for credential cards and the Bison Z-Tag which was created specifically for the Travel Stack. The only way to obtain a Bison Z-Tag is to correct your political status and obtain a State National credential card because the numbers on the credential card need to match what is on the Z-Tag.
The Right to Travel is a Constitutionally protected right regardless of if you’re a State National or not.
The document is an editable Word Docx with keywords and/or phrases that will need to be edited and are identified with a red font.
There are six (6) working components to this Travel Stack:
- The Cover Letter
- Affirmation in the Form of an Affidavit of Status
- Affirmation in the Form of an Affidavit of Fact
- Acceptance of Conditional Offer to Contract with a Private Unincorporated American
- The Fee Schedule
- Dun & Bradstreet Numbers for US Corporate Government and Most of its Major Agencies
The full stack when complete, should be notarized with a Public Notary and recorded on the land of your County Recorder's Office.